Exploring the Breath
through the levels of embodiment
from 10am to 12pm CET (Brussels time)
10 March, 17 March, 24 March and 31 March
This is a 4 week online program.
We move through the 4 dimensions of being :
mind, body, emotions and soul.
How one affects the other and how we can re-balance them through Breathwork and movement.
If you have questions contact me
reduced: 140€ – regular: 180€ – supportive: 220€
Places are limited.
Booking in advance is required.
If you cannot afford to pay in once, contact me, I’m sure we can work something out.
In case you can’t make the mornings, please contact me, I might offer an evening group if enough people are interested.
Session 1: BODY
- anatomy of the breath (intro)
- breath and body awareness
- tuning in to the wisdom of the body
- resource: grounding
Session 2: MIND
- beliefs and thought patterns
- visualisation and subconscious
- focus and intention
- resource: pause
Session 3: EMOTIONS
- emotional expression in the body
- 4 core emotions
- emotions and the nervous system
- resource: release
Session 4: SOUL
- expand consciousness
- meaning and purpose
- connection to your Self, others and the wider whole
- resource: dissolve
We work with
- releasing stress and tensions in the body
- recognizing habits and patterns
- building resilience from the inside out
- using your own resources
- exploring new posibilities
You will learn more about
- anatomy of the breath
- polyvagal theory
- regulating the nervous system using the breath
- belts of tension
- emotions and body expression
- somatic awareness
- Open Floor embodied movement
- Conscious Connected Breathwork
- creative expression art/writing
- self reflection
“Breath is the bridge which connects life to consciousness, which unites your body to your thoughts.”