All our experiences, stories, habits and emotions are stored in the body and in our movement patterns.
Therapy-in-Motion is a somatic-oriented experience, using movement and nonverbal body language to help access and work with core issues. We work indivually in an alive and awake relational field of witnessing. Using dance, movement and inquiry to tap into the wisdom of our bodies.
The first step in the process is openness and curiosity.
In a session we
- listen and track the sensations and impulses of the body
- use the wisdom of your own physical experience
- move from the cognitive into embodied movement explorations
- use specific tools to facilitate the inner movements to become more conscious and integrated
- expand insights and resource through the body
Therapy in Motion is a dynamic methodology that integrates leading psychological concepts into an embodied movement vocabulary.