“Fascinated and passionate about tapping into the wisdom of the body and working with the breath through awareness and conscious movement.
I’m an Open Floor Embodied Movement teacher, Therapy-in-Motion practitioner and Transformational Breath® Facilitator and Trainer.
Co-creator of the “Wheel of life” academy, offering trainings in self development and self leadership. Leading a 3-year training since 2016.
I facilitate workshops and individual sessions, combining the power of conscious connected breathwork and embodied movement.
For 6 years I was part of the IBF Admin Team and part of the admin team of Atman, the Austrian breathwork association.
I was a staff-member of the Belgian Association for creative therapy for many years.
Some of my qualifications
– Certified Open Floor Embodied movement teacher
– Certified Open Floor Therapy-in-Motion practitioner (Openfloor.org)
– Integrative Somatic Trauma Therapy certificate
– Training in Somatic Attachment Therapy
– Certified Transformational Breath facilitator/trainer
– International Breathwork Foundation workgroup leader
– Global Professional Breathwork Alliance Certified Practitioner
– Training and supervision with Kayana Breathwork
– Certified Conscious Breathwork for Trauma & Recovery (IBF)
– Trained in Dance Movement Therapy, Laban & Bartenieff fundamentals, Reichian bio-energetics, Active meditations, Somatic experience (AgapeBelgium.be)
– Trained in Authentic Movement (AgapeBelgium.be) & Patrizia Pallaro
– Certified Traumahealing fundamentals (centrumopenmind.be)
– Reiki I certified (anamcara.be)
Additional online trainings
– “Developmental Trauma” with Maureen Gallagher
– “Exploring body-mind connection, releasing seven belts
of tension“ with Giten Tonkov, Prema McKeever and Nisarga.