“Fascinated and passionate about tapping into the wisdom of the body and working with the breath through awareness, conscious movement and somatics.”
I’m an Open Floor Embodied Movement teacher, Therapy-in-Motion practitioner and Integrative Somatic Breathwork Trainer.
Co-creator of the “Wheel of life” academy, offering trainings in self development and self leadership, since 2016.
Working member of Open Floor International and part of the Therapy in Motion circle.
Board member of the IBF (International Breathwork Foundation)
I facilitate workshops and individual sessions, combining the power of conscious connected breathwork, embodied movement and somatic practices.
For 6 years I was part of the IBF Admin Team and part of the admin team of Atman, the Austrian breathwork association.
I was a staff-member of the Belgian Association for creative therapy for many years.
Some of my qualifications
– Certified Open Floor Embodied movement teacher
– Certified Open Floor Therapy-in-Motion practitioner (Openfloor.org)
– Integrative Somatic Trauma Therapy certificate
– Somatic Attachment Therapy training
– Buteyko method instructor
– Certified Transformational Breath facilitator/trainer
– International Breathwork Foundation workgroup leader
– Global Professional Breathwork Alliance Certified Practitioner
– Training and supervision with Kayana Breathwork
– Certified Conscious Breathwork for Trauma & Recovery (IBF)
– Trained in Dance Movement Therapy, Laban & Bartenieff fundamentals, Reichian bio-energetics, Active meditations, Somatic experience (AgapeBelgium.be)
– Trained in Authentic Movement (AgapeBelgium.be) & Patrizia Pallaro
– Certified Traumahealing fundamentals (centrumopenmind.be)
– Reiki I certified (anamcara.be)
Additional online trainings
– “Developmental Trauma” with Maureen Gallagher
– “Exploring body-mind connection, releasing seven belts
of tension“ with Giten Tonkov, Prema McKeever and Nisarga.